Feeling Left Alone/ Dealing With Parent Separation Coping With Separation And Loneliness Join Adam as his super hero shows him how good it is to be alone and teaches him that how time heals family breakdown, how it wasn’t his fault, and how eventually it may even be a good thing. CD Run Time 44 Minutes
Helping Children Deal With Parent Separation
Let your child join Adam as his super hero shows him how time heals family breakdown, how it wasn’t his fault, and how eventually it may even be a good thing.
This positive bedtime story is specifically formatted to help children deal with parent separation, conflict and divorce. Unfortunately this is occurring more in recent years and children are really starting to feel the effects more and more.
The metaphorical story contained on this CD will help your child cope better with separation and learn that it is not their fault and not to blame themselves. It will also assist your child to:
- Remove the first emotion of anger from the separation
- Address any issues of guilt
- Find a positive way to associate the negative feelings
- Separate themselves from any feelings of blame
- Understand that their parent/s still love them
As a child our parents are our idols. When conflict happens it can cause some serious emotional unbalance because of this. This program will:
- Help them sleep better at a night because of the relaxing music and spoken story
- Address any negative emotions on a deeper level of understanding through the metaphors in the story
- Put a more positive spin on these emotions and associate them with something more positive to move forward
This story is suitable for children between the ages of 3 to 11. It is an effective program that is simple to use; simply play this story at bedtime or at quiet times during the day daily for 6 – 8 weeks.